How to Pair Your Android or IOS Smartwatch with Your Smart TV.
It’s easy with the following steps
1. Ensure that both your smartwatch and smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your smartwatch, open the Settings menu and select “Connectivity”.
3. Select “Bluetooth” and turn it on.
4. On your smart TV, go to the Settings menu and select “Bluetooth”.
5. Put the TV in pairing mode.
6. On your smartwatch, select “Search for Devices” and then select your TV from the list of available devices.
7. Enter the pairing code from your TV on your smartwatch.
8. Once the pairing is successful, you should be able to use your smartwatch to control your smart TV.