How to Get Race Awakening in Blox Fruits
Race Awakening in Blox Fruits can be a challenging feat. The process can take some time but awakening your race is full of rewards and skills that make it well worth it.
But did you know that there are multiple ways to do it? In this article, we’re going to explain how to get Race Awakening in Blox Fruits.
Blox Fruits How to Get Race Awakening
Race Awakening is a relatively new end-game ability. It just came out on January 6. That being said, it requires the completion of puzzles, trials, and quests. Your reward will be not only leveling up your race but also obtaining distinct abilities that you can use to make your PVP fights more effective.
There are also a few conditions that you have to meet before you can awaken your race:
- You have to be V3 awakened before you can obtain an awakened race
- You need to have the mirror fractal. To get this, you need to defeat Dough King.
- You need to defeat Rip_Indra before having the chance to obtain race awaking
Once you have done all this, then you can begin the quest to trials, setting the stage for your race awakening.
- Begin by traveling to the Castle on the Sea. Investigate the King Red Head Stone Tablet and engage with it to obtain hints about the awakening of the race.
- Climb to the peak of the tallest tree on Great Tree island and interact with an NPC who will teleport you to the Temple of Time.
- Once you have visited the Temple of Time, return to the Great Tree by using the teleportation ability from the NPC within the Temple. Upon your arrival at the Great Tree, connect with King Red Head and communicate with the stone tablet. He will suggest heading to Mirage Island during a Full Moon.
- Locate Mirage Island during a Full Moon and climb to the highest point available. Activate your race ability and gaze at the moon for approximately 20 seconds until it shines a light on you.
- Discover a brilliantly glowing Blue gear on the island and make your way to the Temple of Time.
- Locate the lever inside the Temple of Time and pull it.
Once you complete these steps, you have reached the unlocking trials for Race Awakening, though you haven’t reached the abilities for the transformation.
Stage 1 Race Awakening for Blox Fruits
Once you have completed the steps above, you can continue to get Race Awakening. Keep in mind that you will need other players for this process. Simply follow the steps below.
- Begin by waiting for a full moon and then assemble a team of three players, each with a unique race. Stand in front of the designated race trial doors. Three players including yourself are the absolute minimum.
- When you can see the full moon and all players are prepared, activate your race abilities simultaneously in front of the trial doors to open them.
- Enter and complete the trial within the designated time frame. Keep in mind that different trials depend on race.
- Once all three players have completed their trials, you will have to engage in a battle against each other.
- The last player standing (hopefully, you!) must follow the glowing ball or orb to the ancient clock.
- Interact with the orb and then with the ancient clock.
- Insert the gear into a slot to complete the Race Awakening. Further trials can be done to enhance your skills and passives.
Once this happens, you should have a Race Awakening! You can also upgrade your skills by doing more trials.
Tips for Race Awakening
You may find it hard to engage in battles with other players. That’s why we included some very important tips so that you can win, and get race awakening much easier.
- Attempt to flee and remain safe until only two players are left. This way you won’t need to lose a lot of health battling the other two players
- Opt for utilizing long-range attacks and combinations/stuns. This will help you finish the battle fast.
- Focus on defeating a player who is weaker and is trying to get away. But don’t attack them if they are already fighting someone else. You run the risk of this other player turning on you.
- We suggest using a fruit/weapon that is effective in player-versus-player (PvP) situations. It helps if you are good at PvP as well.
- Use Buddha and Dough. Use a strong fighting style and sword for Buddha as well.
- Avoid using high knockback moves as well. This can result in knocking non-player characters far out of the map. There is a good chance you will need them.
The main issue is winning this PVP battle. Once you do, getting Race Awakening is pretty much yours. Once you transform, there are other trials you can complete so that it lasts longer.
What races are in Blox Fruit?
There are six races that appear in Blox Fruit: Humans, Mink, Sky, Fish, Cyborg, and Ghoul. Keep in mind that Ghoul and Cyborg are not defaults. You can only get them by completing certain puzzles. The game assigns the other races at random for new players.
What are the trials in Blox Fruit?
The trials in Blox Fruit are the Trial of the Machine, the Trial of Carnage, the Trial of the King, the Trial of Speed, the Trial of Water, and the Trial of Strength. Each trial corresponds to a race.
The Awakening Awaits
Once you get this far in the game, there isn’t a lot you can’t do. Sure, you can do some trials to improve. You can upgrade your skills, but you’ll already be pretty powerful. We know that the journey to Race Awakening can be a very long process, that’s why we went over it step by step to make it easier. It took some time for the Blox Fruit community to figure out how to do it since it’s so new.
What do you think about Race Awakening? Was the process well worth it? Did you get stuck on any of the steps that we’ve mentioned? Let us know in the comment section below.